That’s right fans, I’ve finally fixed my RSS feed. I thought it just randomly broke, but it looks like I was stuffing around with a random file that actually gets included in the RSS XML and it broke everything. The end.
In still other news, we successfully launched the new Suncorp website this week. It’s a massive site and we built it using ASP.NET and C#, with lots of user controls and master pages to help get us through. We had some server troubles at first but now we’re looking good and the site looks like it’s going to hold up nicely. I’m stoked, because I’ve been working on the project since May and it’s great to see it finally come to fruition.
You need to login to post comments!